Q: How much will my order cost?
A: Your cost may depend on your health insurance plan. If you have Medicare, your out-of-pocket expense is 20% of the Medicare allowable. Medicare will cover the other 80% for you. If you have a supplemental policy, you may not have any out-of-pocket expenses.

If you have private health insurance, your out-of-pocket costs will vary based on your coverage. If you have secondary insurance, or your primary insurance covers 100% of your costs, you may not have any out-of-pocket expenses.

If you do not have Medicare or another insurance plan, or the items you need are not covered by your health insurance company, you can still purchase your medical supplies from FNL Medical Supply by paying out of pocket. We often offer a discount on these items.

Q: How can I find out what is covered by my health insurance and how much I can order?
A: You can contact your health insurance provider directly.

Q: I don’t have Medicare; can I still order supplies?
A: Yes, you can. FNL Medical Supply is contracted with various health insurance plans that may cover the supplies you order. You can also directly purchase from us by paying out of your pocket.